Sunday, September 21, 2008

クレヨンしんちゃん! (Kureyon Shin Chan?)

おはようみなさん!

きょう I will be talking about a にほんご Anime series that I've loved ever since I was little. This Anime is ridiculously funny, cute, and pervy...haha. It really isn't made for little kids, even though it's a cartoon.


http://www.animedvdsupply.com/animeinfo/images_epilists/crayon-shinchan.jpg
クレヨンしんちゃん (Kureyon Shin Chan?)

Kureyon/Crayon Shin-Chan, also known as Shin-Chan in the United States, is a Japanese manga and ANIME series written by Yoshito Usui. Crayon Shin-chan follows the antics of 5- year old Shinnosuke "Shin" Nohara and his parents, neighbors, and friends and is set in Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, にほんご.

Just be aware of the vulgar things that Shin Chan does and say in the cartoon and don't watch it in front of little children!! Haha If you ever get to watch this cartoon, I hope you will like it as much as I do because it really is so funny and cute.

I believe some clips of this cartoon is available on Youtube, but I'm sure there are much better sites out there where you can watch this cartoon for a longer period of time instead of a 5 minute clip on Youtube.

More pictures and videos will be coming up...!

どうぞありがとございます!さようならみなさおん!

Always,
Pei です

No comments: